Minggu, 18 September 2016

The main reason I chose UNIVERSITY TANJUNGPURA (UNTAN)

         Hello friend how are you today? My name Ferindo of the faculty of engineering department of electrical engineering class "A", on this occasion I will explain why I chose UNTAN?
I chose UNTAN because UNTAN located in Pontianak is where where I live today about the cost UNTAN is relatively cheap, since he was my school already is planning to pursue studies in UNTAN and I would choose the faculty that I would choose one of them is the engineering faculty of interest My first chose engineering faculty I'd majored in civil engineering and the second one I majored in electrical engineering and the third one I majored in mechanical engineering turned out at the polls were selected from anmptn I received in UNTAN course in the faculty of engineering, but in the department of civil I do not selected in the department and I accepted tenyata in electrical engineering I was very fortunate when I was elected at the faculty of engineering because it was my goal before I graduated from school.
         Why I did not choose to continue with my study at the faculty outside the city? Because surely you must know that the faculty outside definite charges issued not a little in comparison with UNTAN and when outside the town I will be away from the old man was sure I would rent a place to stay away yet also to the needs of every day, and therefore I do not choose to continue with learning outside the city but to his I would choose my own city with a university that is pontianak Tanjungpura (UNTAN) Such an explanation from me to the reason I chose UNTAN, thank you for reading until we meet again.

2 komentar: